The recent election has had an unsettling effect on the market but its true effects have yet to be seen. Property is still moving but correct pricing is key!
2017 is off to a good start.
We were surprisingly busy with new commercial and residential enquiries and have some lovely properties coming on to the market in the next few weeks.
The Year is off to a busy start with both commercial and residential properties. Mixed messages as usual from the media but a great start to the year. Correct pricing is vital!
At last we have new stock coming to the market with some superb residential and commercial instructions.
Should be a busy Autumn, Let’s Get Moving!
The “feel good” factor is starting to work its way through now and the local economy is really booming now.
Strong buy to let market but not enough homes coming to the market – a good time to sell!
- Spring is here and the house market is now picking up quickly
- Do contact us for up to date advice if you are thinking of moving or even extending!
- Check how much mortgage you can borrow – it may not be as much as you think, a good independent broker will advise
- The local economy remains buoyant with a strong market for offices & industrial space. Retail is improving too!
- Interest from buy to let investors will help to keep the market buoyant.
How will the stamp duty change affect you? Call us for advice.
The market looks set to be very positive and busy in the first quarter of 2015.
Mortgages are not as easy to obtain as they were 6 months ago so plan ahead with a good Independent Financial Advisor.
2014 has been a great year for Brunsdens. Thank you to our lovely Clients and wonderful loyal staff!
Some lovely new instructions come on, do have a look on the main website. We are also getting ready to launch 3 superb new houses at Woolton Hill.
Now that the referendum is behind us let us hope that the economy continues to prosper which is good news for both residential and commercial property.
Quieter now in the traditional holiday lull but also mortgages are more difficult to come by than earlier in the year. Commercial/Business sectors and rentals still brisk.
Very busy market, best for years with demand outstripping supply.